About The Tournament
- All Golfers arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to their tee time
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs.
- Park your vehicle, and proceed to the Registration Table to check in.
- Drop your bags at your shared power cart.
- Sharing a power cart requires that both people must mutually agree to share cart.
- Proceed to the putting contest, sponsored by Aplin Martin.
- Grab your cart and proceed to the Number 1 tee box, check in with the starter.
- Enjoy 18 holes of golf, as normal, keeping in mind Covid 19 rules
- Scramble format, use 3 drives each, Men play from the Whites, Ladies from the Reds
- No more than six people in any one area, all must remain physically distant
- Keep up to the group in front - we anticipate a 4.5 hour round - a great pace of play
Thank you for your support of the TLFCS 3rd Annual Chip In Golf Tournament!