Tee times 10 minutes apart: 7:30 am to 1:30 pm | Scramble format (use a minimum of three drives each)
On line Scoring | Mid Round Lunch | BBQ Dinner with Your Team
Redwood On line Scoring App
App highlights: On-course GPS | Driving Range GPS | Interactive scorecard & scorecard memory
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
Android / Smart Phones: DOWNLOAD the Redwoods Golf Course app from Google Play store at this link.
iPhone, iPad: DOWNLOAD the Redwoods Golf Course app at the Apple Store at this link.
- All Golfers arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to their tee time
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs.
- Park your vehicle, and proceed to the Registration Table to check in.
- Pick up your shared power cart.
- Sharing a power cart requires that both people must mutually agree to share cart, and sign off on the decision
- Proceed to the Number 1 tee box, check in with the starter.
- Enjoy 18 holes of golf, as normal, keeping in mind Covid 19 rules
- Scramble format, use 3 drives each, Men play from the Whites, Ladies from the Reds
- No more than six people in any one area, all must remain physically distant
- Keep up to the group in front - we anticipate a 4.5 hour round - a great pace of play
Thank you for your support of the TLFCS 1st Annual Chip In Golf Tournament.
Proceeds will support the Langley Hospice Society and other local community organizations.